Union Review is an interactive publication of labor-related news and views
The Union Review mission is to provide an online venue to share labor related news and opinions. The primary goal includes creating a forum for both rank-and-file and not-yet union workers where they can openly speak out about their work, struggles, and ideas in an effort to build a stronger union movement.
- Union Review’s focus is on the labor/union movement in the United States. While there are many venues for news and views on the international struggle, Union Review gets the majority of that news from LabourStart.
- Union Review is wholly-owned and run by Labor Side Communications.
Others have donated time, skills, and obviously stories in building this web presence; but the site is solely independent of any one organization.
- Advertising to the site is accepted; however, it will not sway the tone of the articles and comments posted to this site.
- Union Review is totally independent. Its content and motivation are not driven by any one particular international or local union. Its sole motivation is to build a stronger labor movement in the United States by way of disseminating news and views of the labor movement in an effort to host dialogue and to cross-communicate with one another. Differing views and debate are welcomed.
- In-fighting: Union Review has no desire to promote, write about or report any in-fighting in the union movement. The site refuses to publish or comment on articles about a union’s internal fight.